Friday, June 12, 2009

Sent All Through Out the World

Wow, I just realized this blog is formatted for many languages. Talk about the convenience of spreading the Word of God. It is amazing the times we live in and the opportunities we have to distribute the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Bible states in John 14:12 "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father."
This is so true! Jesus walked for miles to spread the news of God's love for his creation. All we have to do is type and look at the results of the efforts if we just put in a small investment of time.
God bless this blog to the benefit of the readers that through the publishing you will be Glorified.

No comments:

Post a Comment