Friday, December 3, 2010

Learning etc.

Dec 13, 2010
I have been so privileged to know God's Plan for me. I may not have every detail but I know what he reveals to me. Revelation is a very exciting thing. The word Revelation means in the greek.

by BlueletterBible.com "

1) laying bare, making naked

2) a disclosure of truth, instruction

a) concerning things before unknown

b) used of events by which things or states or persons hitherto withdrawn from view are made visible to all

3) manifestation, appearance


It is the knowing part of the journey.

Well tonight I had to go to school. I also had a Christmas Party I wanted to attend. Also there was a prophetess at a local church I wanted to meet. This seems like a Big night with or without me :)

Well I'm human and I look for the right path just like everyone else. I hope. :)

I knew I could not go to the Christmas party but I'm sure they had a nice time. Sorry I missed it. :) I was hoping to get out of school so that I could go to church. And it was like three hours after service began and they were still there! Exciting!

Well I got there and the Prophetess said, " God Bless You!" well I was like okay thanks! She was very insightful I must say. I was very impressed from the moment I walked through the door. Actually I looked back to see and she is a Pastor. I do not like to splice titles. So SOrry. :) Anyhow, She has an anointing in prophesy and spoke so many bible illustrations and encouraging words. She knows God. I'm sure.

... And :) all I got was a "God Bless You." All the way home I am thinking about ministering to God. I ask God let me minister unto you. I am still but the time was not yet.
On the way home I got a very nice compliment from someone who said I had helped them. I will say no more, don't want to miss my blessing. :)

I just had this feeling of confirmation, saying " Wait upon the Lord." When I returned home it was nice. I received an early Christmas present that was greatly appreciated and needed. My husband had brought me half of a great steak. Hmmmm thanks! baby,
I usually do not eat so much steak but I ate it all except four bites the cat got.
Then I opened a letter from a friend.

The card stated. " The earth is full of the goodness of the LORD. " Psalm 33:5

The inside said
" It has been a privilege to know you! "

But truthfully the privilege is ALL MINE.

What a Blessed Day! I know there are many suffering at this very minute. I know a few of you and I hope you know I pray for you. I think of you and hope to see you again soon.

Is this not what God wants for us? Some thoughts and attention and a hope to spend some time with You and Me?

When I say I know the Plan I must explain what I mean. I mean that the words for others rang true in my own life and I could see vision for the future. I don't have to ask Why am I here? What is my purpose? What Am I suppose to do?

I can trust that God because he says

Eze 20:5 KJV - And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when I chose Israel, and lifted up mine hand unto the seed of the house of Jacob, and made myself known unto them in the land of Egypt, when I lifted up mine hand unto them, saying, I [am] the LORD your God;
God says in the day He chose Israel. We are Israel. He makes Himself known. Meaning He chose me and makes me. He Blesses Me! He Love Me. He directs me and teaches me in Wisdom. Praise the LORD! I cannot express my every thought with you but I will leave you with some scripture. It is much late and I need some sleep. :)


God bless you until we meet again!


Rev 4:11 KJV - Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

ALL THINGS Created BY HIM for HIS PLEASURE ! If we are alive it is because it pleases the Father in some way for His pleasure.

Oh how awesomely we are Blessed by God
Eph 1:3 KJV - Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:
Eph 1:4 KJV - According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Eph 1:5 KJV - Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
Eph 1:6 KJV - To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
Eph 1:7 KJV - In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Eph 1:8 KJV - Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
Eph 1:9 KJV - Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
Eph 1:10 KJV - That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him:

Psa 103:2 KJV - Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Psa 103:3 KJV - Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Psa 103:4 KJV - Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Psa 103:5 KJV - Who satisfieth thy mouth with good [things; so that] thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Psa 103:8 KJV - The LORD [is] merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
Psa 103:21 KJV - Bless ye the LORD, all [ye] his hosts; [ye] ministers of his, that do his pleasure.

Oh how Kind and Loving Our God can be!

Deu 31:6 KJV - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

We can ask Him

Psa 119:133 KJV - Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

How can this be? In Thy Word...

Psa 37:23 KJV - The steps of a [good] man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.





No comments:

Post a Comment