Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Prophet's Notes

Well I have decided to take my website and add a newsletter for all my friends and family I don't get to see very often. Just to let them know I think about them. I am going to share my most precious memories with them. All the treasures I have held hidden for such a time as this.

I have had the pleasure of meeting so many beautiful people whom were created by God. It is my hope they know how they have enriched my life by being the person God created them to be.

In saying this I will start with the notes I have written from July 25,2010.

Ezek 47 talks about waters which is oftentimes referred to as Life or people, nations.

Example being life comes from the altar. Perhaps the alter of the sacrifice of praise.

{Paraphrase quote} { All comes from God. Have gratitude instead of an attitude. Everything we do is a choice.

God chose us, what a priviledge.
Don't Judge others.

If man doesn't praise me and people don't notice me. I WILL NONE THE LESS SERVE THE LORD!

WHO YOU ARE CONNECTED TO COULD CHANGE YOUR OUTCOME



There are three sections to the temple, The porch, the outer court and the inner court.

The inner court is where the Holy of Holies reside. The place of Sabbath or Rest.
The place of the power of God.


Well I hope that was a mouth full of Bible Nuggetts for you to meditate on until our next time. God blesses. May God bless you and all the souls you have met through you.


Take care,

Angela Meadows

No comments:

Post a Comment