Saturday, March 27, 2010

Back to the Garden

Back to the Garden

I know I am suppose to be publishing about the Bible. I have alot of interest in food and found this excellent website which teaches Bible lessons too. Wow. The Bible has quite a bit to say about food. Not only the spiritual references such as Christ is the Bread of Life. or " Man cannot live by Bread alone but by every word that proceedeth out of God." Matthew 4:4

So I too am very interested in food. I have also been wanting to get back to the Leviticus Food laws. I was very strict in following them for about six years and slipped up on some bacon and shrimp. Well, I am only human. :) So I have been very ill recently and have been wanting to get more into a green lifestyle seriously. I have had this wish now for almost 15 years. It seems time passes by you faster than you realize. Some things you really intend to do just don't seem to get done. So I have really been praying. I know my health depends alot on the chioces I make and I'm like Paul always wanting to do the right thing but for what ever reason not getting it done.

It is my prayer that by posting this information I may save a life or two. Hopefully including mine. I realize precious good health can release another level of joy in your life.

Thanks for checking it out.
I am also beginning a tomatoe challenge. I have alot of seeds and dirt. I pray for the time to put them in the soil. For that important first step is the determining factor of whether you have a harvest or not.
I pray I do. :)

It all begins with one small action. Followed by another and another. The foundation begins with one brick.
May this be a brick in your wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment