Monday, January 18, 2010

The Power of His Might

Isa 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to [them that have] no might he increaseth strength.

Mic 3:8 But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.

Eph 6:10
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. ansgression, and to Israel his sin.


Rev 7:11
And all the angels stood round about the throne, and [about] the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

Rev 7:12
Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, [be] unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Hbr 2:14
Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Col 1:11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

Psa 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence [is] fulness of joy; at thy right hand [there are] pleasures for evermore.

Pro 4:26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.


2Sa 22:37



Thou hast enlarged my steps under me; so that my feet did not slip.



Psa 37:23 The steps of a [good] man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.


Pro 16:9 A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps.


Mic 7:8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD [shall be] a light unto me.


Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.


Psa 89:15 Blessed [is] the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment